Our first Stakeholder Newsletter released since the organisation became a statutory body on 1st July is now available to download and read online.
News covered in the most recent Stakeholder Newsletter includes:
- Our newly acquired Independent Menopause Friendly Accreditation
- An asthma pilot for children taking place in our region
- The results of the Your Birthing Choices engagement exercise
- An overview from our Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Programme
- The Cancer Alliance and its contribution to breast pain clinics
Please share this public-facing document with colleagues, patients, and other stakeholders.