The latest Stakeholder Newsletter has been published and is available to read online here.
This issue is packed with news and information from across the Partnership. Look out for the following stories, plus much more:
- Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care System confirmed as National Discharge Frontrunner Site
- NHS in Humber and North Yorkshire launch Let’s Get Better
- A new digital record system set to revolutionise maternity care in Humber and North Yorkshire
- Chair Sue Symington shares information about the work taking place across Humber and North Yorkshire NHS Trusts to create world-class emergency care settings for patients and staff
- Thousands more people in Humber and North Yorkshire are to be checked for lung cancer every year thanks to a £1.1 million investment in a new CT scanner.
Be sure to read and share the April 2023 Stakeholder Newsletter with colleagues, patients and the public.