The latest Stakeholder Newsletter has been published and is available to read online here.
This issue is packed with news and info from across Partnership. Look out for the following stories, plus much more:
- Chair Sue Symington shares her thoughts on tackling the cost-of-living crisis and its impact for people living and working across our region.
- The Local Maternity and Neonatal System’s (LMNS) recently released action plan to improve equality and equity for mothers, babies, and maternity staff across the region.
- An introduction to Dr Jacqueline Andrews, Executive Medical Director at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, who has been appointed as HNY Lead for Innovation, Research and Improvement.
- News of a Humber and North Yorkshire study exploring the efficacy of ICB-managed text messaging to help pre-diabetic patients engage more with health intervention programmes.
- A Q&A with Neil Cartwright, our Senior Net Zero Programme Manager.
Be sure to read and share the January 2023 Stakeholder Newsletter with colleagues, patients and the public.